BonBon Lingerie Business Purpose and Mode of Operations
BonBon Lingerie operates as international online store for Estonian designer premium lingerie under the BonBon Lingerie brand.
BonBon Lingerie handles all aspects of online sales, including photographing items, storing items, client communication and packaging and shipping via logistics partners.
Performing this service requires the processing of personal contact data of buyers, such information as names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers. This information is required, for example, for the shipment of ordered goods or for notification purposes when if there are new items on offer.
Information That We Collect
BonBon Lingerie collects personal data for the purpose of identifying and communicating with the customer. Personal data collection may occur with the client’s consent in the following ways:
- by providing personal information on our Site;
- by using cookies or information specified in the user’s account when using our Site;
- when making a purchase in our online store (personal data necessary to fulfill the order may include name, address, email, phone number and other data. In some cases, the online store can offer to voluntarily provide additional personal data and personal information);
- when using our other services;
We also collect data that is not linked to a particular person (the data on users’ age, sex and location). In addition, we may collect information about the customers’ activities on our Site;
Customers can view, edit and add their personal information under “Your Account” section. Should you wish to change the e-mail address used for logging in to the site, it can be done on “Your Account” account settings.
How We Use Information That We Collect
Generally, the data is processed to perform the following services, which are available by accessing our Site:
- registration or subscription to services offered by BonBon Lingerie;
- order fulfillment and related activities;
- management of payments, including anti-fraud control in case of payment by credit/debit card;
- management of your requests: technical, of a commercial nature, regarding the progress of your orders, as well as requests for information in the broader sense;
- sending, upon your consent, and for marketing purposes, commercial communications through various channels;
- contacting our service professionals;
- sending, upon your consent, for profiling purposes to improve your navigation experience on our Site, commercial proposals which are in line with your interests.
By using the collected personal data, we can inform our clients about upcoming campaigns and products announcements on our Site. Those customers, who do not wish to receive our newsletter, may unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
The data is collected and used to obtain information about the popularity of products, services and website sections. Such aggregated data is used with no reference to a particular person;
Your personal data is processed using primarily electronic and telematic means by BonBon Lingerie and by other parties who perform operations which are instrumental to pursuing purposes that are strictly related to use of our Site, its services and to the purchasing of products through our Site;
At the present time, some of the data controllers, addition to BonBon Lingerie, who may process your data are as follows:
- delivery services which handle the processing of data needed to perform shipping, delivery and returns for products purchased on our Site;
- IT services for processing data concerning management and server maintenance services for BonBon Lingerie;
- IT service Google Analytics for understanding our Customers. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Consent for processing your personal data may be withdrawn by the data subject at any time. Withdrawal of consent has no retroactive effect. To withdraw your consent for processing your personal data, please contact as at email@example.com;
You may request to review, correct, delete or otherwise modify any of the personal information that you have previously provided to us through our Site (“Your Account”) and our services. If you have registered for an account with BonBon Lingerie, you may update your user settings and profile by logging into the www.bonbonlingerie.com website with your username and password.
If you request to modify or delete your personal info by email, please make clear what personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would want to put on our use of your personal information that you have provided to us.
BonBon Lingerie will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active; as needed to provide you services; as needed for the purposes outlined in this Policy or at the time of collection; as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; or to the extent permitted by law.
At the end of the retention period, BonBon Lingerie will delete your personal information in a manner designed to ensure that it cannot be reconstructed or read.
At the request of a data subject, a processor of personal data shall communicate the following to the data subject:
- the personal data concerning the data subject;
- the purposes of processing of personal data;
- the categories and source of personal data;
- third persons or categories thereof to whom transfer of the personal data is permitted;
- third persons to whom the personal data of the data subject have been transferred;
- the name of the processor of the personal data or representative thereof and the address and other contact details of the processor of the personal data.
A data subject has the right to obtain personal data relating to him or her from the processor of personal data. Where possible, personal data are issued in the manner requested by the data subject;
The processor of personal data is required to provide a data subject with information and the requested personal data or state the reasons for refusal to provide data or information within five working days after the date of receipt of the corresponding request;
A data subject has the right to demand the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning the data subject from the processor of his or her personal data;
If processing of personal data is not permitted on the basis of law, a data subject has the right to demand:
- termination of the processing of the personal data;
- termination of the disclosure or enabling access to the personal data;
- deletion or closure of the collected personal data.
A data subject has a right of recourse to the Data Protection Inspectorate or a court if the data subject finds that his or her rights are violated in the processing of personal data, unless a different procedure for contestation is provided by law.
Device Information We Collect
Our Site uses “cookies”, to make using this site as convenient as possible for you. Cookies are small text files with information, which are transmitted to the web browser while the site is being requested. Cookies are automatically stored on your computer. BonBon Lingerie cannot establish a reference to an individual, who is not a registered user, using cookies. However, cookies help design this website in a more user-friendly manner. You can deactivate cookies using the settings in your web browser; however, this can lead to functional restrictions when using this website. Already stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of your web browser at any time. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” – our Site tracks actions occurring on the Site, and collects data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Our Site uses “web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” which are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Our Site uses “Email list”, if you have signed up for email.
BonBon Lingerie online store uses social plugins from the following providers:
- Plugins from the social network Facebook, which is operated under www.facebook.com by Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA);
The plugins represent independent extensions of the plugin providers. Therefore, BonBon Lingerie has no influence on the scope of the data collected by the plugin providers via the plugins.
If you are logged into a plugin provider while visiting the BonBon Lingerie online store, these providers can allocate this access to your user account. If you would like to prevent this allocation, you must log off at all plugin providers before visiting the BonBon Lingerie online store. More information regarding the type and extent of data usage by plugin providers can be found in the privacy notices of the respective provider.
BonBon Lingerie uses all sorts of precautionary measures (including administrative, technical and physical) to protect the customers’ personal data. Only the authorized personnel have access to data processing and editing;
All the personal data posted while shopping at BonBon Lingerie online store are considered confidential information. Personal data and bank transaction security is guaranteed by protected data transmission channel.
Last updated July 31st 2018